Saturday, May 18, 2013

More fun. More plants.

After a fun swim sesh this morning (it wasn't exactly fun, but it was fun to see how much faster Coach can float than the rest of us mortals) , unfortunately there was this...

Seen in Alameda before my haircut. 
...because I had a fun post-birthday, post-Mother's Day date reserved for my mom.  We headed to HMB for the day where my obsession with plants was further exacerbated by our day's outing.

Farmers markets make me so happy!  The lady behind me, not so much...
Farmer's market finds.  I just cooked up the red chard and it was amazing.
Bought this today. If you're gonna be plant-powered, you might as well be sexy!
Just some of the hilarious recipes inside...

Picked up 2 new succulent plants from the nursery to remind me to live a succulent life.
Nah, just kidding.  It's only because succulents are more likely to survive at my place.
I like to think that I have a green thumb.
But it's really just golden tan.
Tomorrow is race day for Wolfie!  I'm excited to see her race since I've seen her put the work in day after day, and I know she is hungry to gobble up more prey on the course tomorrow.

Just kidding, that's not Wolfie!
The real Wolfie and Shadow (as evidenced by our race bibs)
The alarm is set for 3 am, which means bedtime is now...

No comments:

Post a Comment