Tuesday, August 28, 2012

The Pink Triathlete.

In the spirit of keeping this blog about triathlon and having just survived a weekend in Vegas, here goes nothing...


The third hottie from the right is the Pink Triathlete.

Thanks, boys.  I now expect every good-looking man I see from now on to dance for me and rip his shirt off.  My mom asked what shows we saw in Vegas and I think I changed the subject faster than Katy Perry changes boyfriends.

As a fundraiser to fight breast cancer, Clint, aka the "Pink Triathlete" had a monetary goal.  If he reached that goal, he told everyone that he would dye his hair pink.  And of course, he reached that goal (probably in $1 bills), so he performed with pink hair on Friday night.


Most girls got his autograph. Instead, we chatted about his Zipp 808 rear wheel and
 how we both have the same CEP pink compression socks.

The third girl from the right is also a Pink Triathlete.

And that's all I'm going to say about that.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment