Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yoga-A-Day.

You can think of it as the 30 Runs in 30 Days.  But for yogis.  And I love it.  There's a specific pose for each day, and just like the creative challenge of capturing your daily run in a photo, this is fun because you take the poses off the mat and into the real world.

Creativity within some semblance of structure.  My kind of challenge!

Here's what I have so far...I started this challenge at Day 19 with Camel Pose.

Day 20: Mountain Pose (Parvatasana)
Day 21: Cobra Pose (Bhujangasana)
Day 22: Intense Side Stretch (Parsvottanasana)
Day 23: Revolved Head-to-Knee (Parivrtta Janu Sirsasana)
Day 24: Warrior II (Virabhadrasana II)

I've realized that I have the most awesome photographers who are such good sports.  I appreciate all the people in my life who support my craziness and creativity...  

No comments:

Post a Comment