Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Perspective.

"You can't see the world from somebody else's point of view and not be changed." 
-Lena Coakley


Hanging upside down not only brings good bloodflow to your brain, but your perspective of the world changes.  Naturally.


Change of perspective.  #inversiontime
I saw this video over the weekend and it completely transformed how I view my workplace.
I always considered myself to be pretty good at being able to read/intuit other's feelings, but this opened my eyes up to the many emotional facets that occur in a single place.

Hopefully this will inspire you to hold more hands, to look more people in their eyes, to smile genuinely, and to listen to the true emotions and the feelings that exist when people speak.  And mostly, to really care.

I know it did that for me.  Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment